Natural Outdoor Kitchen Workshop: July 17th-23rd 2016
Join Michael McDonough and a group of natural building enthusiasts in building an outdoor kitchen with materials from the land. We'll use stone, earth, and wood to craft a natural outdoor kitchen that shelters a cob pizza oven and food prep area.
- Create a stone and rubble foundation
- Build cob walls with local soil
- Build and operate a cob oven
- Learn about earth and lime plasters
- Learn round-wood carpentry basics
Registration is $850, group rates may be available upon inquiry. Three farm fresh meals will be prepared onsite daily. Camping is available and encouraged. Evenings are unscheduled, providing time to explore Troy or sit around the campfire. Email email@example.com for details.